Home Top Ad

Travelling

Share:

                                            
    Travelling
Q1: Do you like travelling?
Ans: Yes, I like travelling.
Q2: Why do you like travelling ?
Ans: Because we lean a lot from travelling.
Q3:What do you mean by travelling ?
Ans:Travelling mean to move from one place to another place.
Q4:Which is your ideal place and when did you travel there?
Ans: My ideal place is Islamabad and I travel there last month.
Q5:What are the benefits of travelling?
Ans: There are many benefit of  travelling.
Q6: Do  you wish to travel to any other  country?
Ans: Yes, I want to go to England.
Q7: What do people learn from travelling ?
Ans: They learn different cultures.
Q8:How often do you travel by car?
Ans: I travel by car when I go for shopping.
Q9:Did you ever travel by train?
Ans: No, I never travel by train.
Q10: Do you want to travel by train?
Ans: Yes, I want  to travel by train.
Q11:Did you ever travel by airplane?
Ans: No, I never travel by airplane.

No comments