Home Top Ad

teacher Teaches

Share:

                                                                                Teacher
Q1: Where do you study?
Ans: I study in a college.
Q2: How many teacher are there in your college?
Ans: There are 10 teacher in my college.
Q3: Who is your favourite teacher?
Ans:                                      is my favourite teacher.
Q4: What is the qualification of your teacher?
Ans: The qualification of my teacher is B.A.
Q5: What is the height of your teacher?
Ans: The height of my teacher is 5 feet and 5 inches.
Q6: Do you like her/his teacher method?
Ans: Yes, I like her/ his teaching method.
Q7: What does your tacher teach you?
Ans: She teaches me English language?
Q8: Tell me some good habit of your teacher?
Ans: My teacher is very kind. She offers 5 time prayers and help needy people.
Q9: Is she / he marriied or single?
Ans: Yes, she is single .


No comments