Home Top Ad

Homes/Houses

Share:


Homes/Houses
Q1:Do you likein a house or flat?
Ans:I like in a house.
Q2:How big is your house?
Ans:Its not that big.There are only 5 rooms in my house and a small garden.
Q3:Describe all rooms.
Ans:There are 3 bedroom,1 living room and 1 kitchen.
Q4:What do you like about your house?
Ans:I like the garden of my house.
Q5:Who many people live in your house?
Ans:There are 7 people live in my house.
Q6:How long have you been living in this house?
Ans:I have been living in this house since y childhood.
Q7:Is your house new or old?
Ans:My house is new.
Q8:What would you like to change  the paint of my house?
Ans:I whould like to change the paint of my house.
Q9:Which is your favourite room in your house?
Ans:My bedroom is my favourite room in my house.
Q10:Why do you like it?
Ans Because it is broad,airy and fully furnished and i feel more comfortable in my room.
Q11:DO you have a garden in your home?
Ans:yes,i have a small garden in my house.

No comments