Home Top Ad

Neighbor/who lives near you

Share:

Neighbor/who lives near you
Q1:Who lives   in your neghbor?
Ans:Mr. Khan lives in my neighbor.
Q2:Do you  go to your neighbor’s house?
Ans: yes, i go to my neighbor ‘s house.
Q3:How many family members do they have?
Ans: They have 6 family memders.
Q4:Do you help your neighbors in their needy time?
Ans:yes, i help  my neighbor in their needy time.
Q5:Tell me some good habits of your neighbor?
Ans:He/she is very polite and god fearing. He/she offers time prayers.
Q6:How offten do you go to visit your neighobors?
Ans:I go to my neighobers in my free  time.
Q7:Do you go for morning walk with your  neighbors?
Ans:yes, i go for morning walk with my neighbors.
Q8: How do you treat your negjhbors?
Ans: I treat theam very nicely and politely.
Q9:Do you go for shopping with your neighobers?
Ans:yes, i go for shopping with your neghibors.

No comments