Home Top Ad

Shopping

Share:

Shopping
Q1:Do youi like shopping?
Ans:Yes,i like shopping.
Q2:Where do you go for shopping?
Ans:I go bfor shopping to shareef and sons.
Q3:Do you go for shopping to any other shopping mall?
Ans:Yes,I go for shopping to azad maga mart as well.
Q4:Which type of shopping do you like most?
Ans:I like allk type of shopping  but mostly bi like to buy clothes.
Q5:How importent is shopping in your life?
Ans:Shopping is very importent in our life to fulfild our weekend.
Q6:How much money do you spend on shopping each month?
Ans: I spend 10 thousand on shopping each month.
Q7:When do you go for shopping?
Ans:Wel,i mostly like to go for shopping on the weekend.
Q8:Who do you go for shopping?
Ans:I go for shopping with my family and sometime with friends.
Q9:Who gives you money for shopping?
Ans:My father/husband gives me money for shopping.
Q10:What is your favourite shopping mall?
Ans:Azad Mega mart is my favourite shopping mall.



4 comments:

  1. This is very appealing, however , it is very important that will mouse click on the connection: Digital Global Online Shopping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shopping online can be as simple as buyers want it to be. Web shopping can be brimming with fun, simple and advantageous. dreamcatcher.ltd

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read !! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. shopping

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post.
    Online Bargain Store

    ReplyDelete