Home Top Ad

FILMS

Share:

                                      
     Films/Movies
Q1:Do you watch film?
Ans:Yes, I watch film.
Q2: What type of films do you like?
Ans: I like all type of film.
Q3: How often do you watch film?
Ans: I watch film in my free time.
Q4: Which is your favourite film?
Ans: My favourite film is                    . .
Q5:Why do you like this film?
Ans: Because it is very interesting and family film.
Q6:Who do you watch films with?
Ans: I watch TV with my family and friends.
Q7: Do you go to cinemas?
Ans: Yes, I go to cinemas.
Q8: Which is your favourite cinema?
Ans: My favourite cinema is cinpex cinema.

3 comments:

  1. This is the best blog i have seen so far also check out best imdb comedy movies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good topic, similar texts are I do not know if they are as good as your work out.
    jadwal film bioskop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. hdfilme.cc

    ReplyDelete