Home Top Ad

WEEKENND/SUNDAYS

Share:

                      

Q1: Do you like weekend?
Ans:yes i like it very much.
Q2:When do you get up on the weekend?
Ans:i get up at 7 o clock on the weekend.
Q3:Who makes  breakfast  for you?
Ans:My mother makes breakfast for me.
Q4: Who do you spend your weekend with?
Ans:I spend my weekend with my friend and family.
Q5: What do you do on the weekend?
Ans:I watch tv ,liston to music,play games and go out for shopping.
Q6: Where  do  you go with friend/family on the weekend?
Ans:i mostly go to Manglawith my friend/familyon the weekend.
Q7:Do you like to go tocinemaon the weekend?
Ans:yes, i like to go to cinema on the weekend.
Q8:Do you go for morning walk on the weekend?
Ans:yes, i go for morning walk on theweekend.
Q9:Do you go out on the weekend?
Ans:Yes, i go out on the weekend.
Q10: Where do you go on the weekend?
Ans: i mostly go to the parks on the weekend.

No comments