Home Top Ad

Friends

Share:

                                                                Friends
Q1:Do you have friends?
Ans:Yes, I have friends.
Q2:How many friends do you have ?
Ans:I have many friends.
Q3:Who is your best friend?
Ans: Ali is my best friend.
Q4:Tell me some good habbits of your friend?
Ans:My friend is very kind. He offers five time prayer.
Q5:Do you share yours secretes with your friends?
Ans:Yes,I share my all secretes with my best friend.
Q6:Do you trust all of your friend?
Ans:Yes, I do trust them very much
Q7: What qualties do you think are important in a friend?
Ans:A good friend should be loyal and honest.
Q8:Do you play with your friend?
Ans:Yes, I play with my friend.
Q9: What is the qualification of your friend?
Ans:My friend qualification is Matric.
Q10: What is the height of your friend?
Ans:My friend height is 5 foot and 3inches.

No comments