Home Top Ad

Clothes

Share:

Clothes
Q1;what types of clothes are avilabile in your country?
Ans:There are  many types of clothes available in my country likelinen,jarjot, shafoon and cotton etc.
Q2: What type of clothes do you like to wear?
Ans:I like to wear linen clothes because I feel more comfortable in it .
Q3:Tell me about famous brand of boys?
Ans:Khaadi, Gul Ahmadand Al Karam are the famous brands of boys.
Q4:Which is your favorite style of clothes?
Ans: I like simple Kameez Shalwar the most.
Q5:Where do you buy your clothes?
Ans:I buy my clothes from Khaadi.
Q6Do you like to wear fancy clothes?
Ans: Yes, I love to wear fancy clothes.
Q7:How often do you wear fancy clothes?
Ans:I wear fancy clothes only on special event like weddimg , partiesand eid.
Q8: Do you prefer to buy brands clothes?
Ans:Yes, I prefer to buy brands clothes.
Q9: Tell me some name of girls`s brand?
Ans: Al Karam , Maria B, Khaadi , J.are the most  famous brands of girls`s.
Q10: What is your favorite colour of clothes?
Ans: Black is my favorite colour of clothes.

No comments