Home Top Ad

Town/city/Hometown/Country yard/countryside

Share:

Town/city/Hometown/Country yard/countryside
Q1:Where do you live?
Ans:I  live in mirpur AJK.
Q2:Describe your city/home town?
Ans:My city is very beautiful.There are many restaurants,shoppingmalls,hospital school and colleges in my city.
Q3:Which thing you like most in your city/Home town?
Ans:I like the natural beauty of my city most.                   
Q4:What type of transports is in your city/home town?
Ans:bus,car,motorcycle,riksha and van are available in my city.
Q5:Do you go for picnic in your city?  
Ans:yes i go for picnic in my city.
Q6:Where do you go for shopping in your city/home town?
Ans:i mostly go for picnic to mangla.
Q7:Do you go for shopping in your city?
Ans:yes i go for shopping in my city.
Q8:Where do you go for shopping in your city/home town?
Ans:I go to Azad mega for shopping.
Q9:What Languages are spoken in your city/home town?   
Ans:Urdu and punjabi are spoken in my city.
Q10:Which is the most famous place of byour city/home town?
Ans: mangla is the most famous place of my city.
Q11; Do you love your city?    
Ans:yes i lovemy city.




                                                                               




















No comments