Home Top Ad

Morning Activities/Daily routine

Share:

                              
  Morning Activities/Daily routine
Q1:When do you get up in the morning?
Ans:i get up at 5 o ‘’ clock in the moring.
Q2:Do you offer prayers in the morning?
Ans:yes, i offer prayers in the morning.
Q3:What do you do after offering prayer?
Ans:I recite Holy Quran offering prayers.
Q4: Do you go for morning walk?
Ans:yes, i go for morning walk.
Q5:where do you go for morning walk?
Ans:i go  for morning walk to a park near my house.
Q6:  In which  time you have your breakfast?
Ans: In have my breakfast at 8 o ‘’ clock.
Q7: Who makes your breakfast?
Ans: My mother makes  my breakfast.
Q9: Do you go to collage?
Ans: yes ‘ i go to collage.
Q9: When does your class starts?
Ans: my english class starts at 10 o ‘ clock.
Q10:Do you  read newspaper in the morning?
Ans: yes, i read newspaper in the morning.
Q11: In wich time you take your lunch?
Ans: I take  my lunch ay 1 o ‘’ clock.


No comments