Home Top Ad

Restaurant/Eating palace

Share:

            
   Restaurant/Eating palace
Q:1Which restaurant  is famous in your area and why?
Ans:Nafees restaurant is famous restaurant in my area because its taste and quality is better than other.
Q2:Which food do you liketo eat in this restaurant?
Ans:I like to eat pakistani food in this restaurant.
Q3:Which types of restaurants are there in your area?
Ans: well, there are ltalian,chinese and pakistani restaurants in my area.
Q4:What do you like to eat in restaurant; traditional food or fast food?
Ans:I like to eat traditional food because it is healtheier than fast food ?
Q5:Why do you go to restaurant with?
Ans:I go to restaurant with my family and sometimes with my friends.
Q6:Tell me the famous dish of ypur favourite restaurant?
Ans:Chichin ja;lfarazi is the famous dish of my favourante reestaurant.
Q7: How often do you go to the restaurant?
Ans:I go to the restaurant in my free time.
Q8: D you like chinese food?
Ans:yes, i like chinese food.
Q9:Do you like fast food?
Ans: yes, I like fast food.
Q10: Do you go to  the chinese restaurant?
Ans:yes,i go to the chinese restaurant.

No comments