Home Top Ad

What can you do well now in future

Share:



What can you do well now in future
Q1:What can you do well now?
Ans:I am well in cricket.
Q2:Do you like this skill?
Ans:Yes,i like this skill?
Q3:Why do you like this skill?
Ans:Because it is very interesting.
Q4:Who teaches you this skill?
Ans:My brother teaches me this skill.
Q5:Did you take spacial classes for this skill?
Ans:Yes, i took special classes for this skill.
Q6:Is there any institute in your city for this skill?
Ans:Yes, there are some institute in my city for this skill.
Q7:Who is your favourite player?
Ans:Ali is my favourite player.
Q8:What else you can do very well?
Ans:I can play  many differen sports as well.
Q9:What do you want to do in future ?
Ans:I want to take driving lesson in future.
Q10:Will you take classes for this skill?
Ans:Yes i will take spacial classes for this skill.

No comments