Home Top Ad

The course you want to do in future

Share:

The course you want to do in future
Q1:Do you like to do any course in future?
Ans:Yes, i like to do course in future.
Q2:What course you want to do in future?
Ans:I want to do computer course.
Q3:Why do you want to do this course?
Ans:Because it is very interesting course.
Q4:Where you want to do this course?
Ans:I want to do this course form a college.
Q5:What do you think,this course will help you in future?
Ans:Yes,it will be helpful me in future to get job.
Q6:How important is this course for you?
Ans:It is very important for me.
Q7:What is the advantage of doing this course?
Ans:It will help to increase my knowlege.
Q8:Who suggest you to do thos course?
Ans:My teacher suggest me to do this course.
Q9:When are you going to start this course?
Ans:I will start this course next month.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.
    Weekend Bushcraft Course

    ReplyDelete