Home Top Ad

T v channal/T v program

Share:

T.V channal/TV program
Q1: Do you watch TV?
Ans: yes,I watch TV.
Q2: How often do you watch Tv?
Ans: I watch TV in my free time .
Q3: Which is your favourite TV channal?
Ans: Geo is my favourite TV channal.
Q4: Which is your favourite TV program?
Ans : Morning SHOW is my favourite TV program.
Q5:Who is the host of this program?
Ans: Nadia khan is the host of this program.
Q6:When do you watch this program?
Ans: I watch this program in morning.
Q7:Who do you watch TV with?
Ans :I watch TV with my family .
Q8: Do you watch Tv with your friend?
Ans: yes,I watch Tv with my friend.
Q9: Do you watch National Geography channal?
Ans:Yes, i  watch National Geography channal.
Q10: Do you watch sports channal?
Ans:yes , i watch sport channal.

No comments