Home Top Ad

Hobbies/book reading

Share:




Hobbies/Book reading
Q1: Do you have any hobby ?
Ans:Yes, i have a hobby .
Q2: Do you like reading books?
Ans : Book reading is my  hobby .
Q3: Which type of books you like to read?
Ans : I like to read Islamic books and novels.
Q4 : Tell me some name of islamic books?      
Ans: Hazoor pak (SAW) ki Muskurahtain,Peer-e-Kamil and Quran-e-pak.
Q5:Do you read novels?
Ans: yes, i read novels.
Q6: Tell me some name of novels?
Ans :Khuda aur Muhabbat,Hasil la Hasil and Humsafar.
Q7: How much time do you spend on book?
Ans:i spend almost 1 hour on book reading.
Q8: Do you share your book with your friends?
Ans : yes i share my book with my friend?
Q9: When did you start reading book?
Ans: i started reading books since my childhood.
Q10: Which is your favourite book?
Ans Quran –e –pak is my favourite book.

1 comment: