Home Top Ad

Mobile Phone

Share:

Mobile phone
Q1: Do you have a mobile phone?
Ans:yes, i have a mobile phone.
Q2: How often do you use mobile fone?
Ans: I use mobile fone in my free time.
Q3 Do you take Pictures in yourfone?
Ans:Yes, i likew picture in my fone.
Q4:What is the colour  of your mobile fone?
Ans: The colour of my mobile fone is black.
Q5: What is model of your mobile fone?
Ans: Ther mobel of my mobile fone is Iphone 5.
Q6:Do you use your mobile fone for study?
Ans: yes, i use my mobile fone for my study.
Q7:Do you use your mobile fone for entertainment?
Ans:yes, i use my mobile fone for entertainment.
Q8:Do you play games in your mobile fone?
Ans:yes, i  play games in my mobile fone.
Q9: Do you use internet in your fone?
Ans:yes, i use  internet in my fone.
Q10:Do you shere your  mobile fone with your friends?
Ans:No, i do’t shere  my  mobile fone with my friends.
Q11: What is the best feature of your mobile fone?
Ans: camera is the best  feature of my mobile fone .

No comments